Mango Ginger Smoothie
Updated: Feb 5, 2022
+ Mango Turmeric for Immune Boosting Smoothie
Get this bad boy in you (:
Packed full of spice and sunshine, that's this tropical mango smoothie. The golden color of the fruit is boosted by fresh turmeric, an inflammation-fighting superfood. The pinch of black pepper doesn't just add pep; it contains a compound, piperine, that helps the body absorb curcumin, the antioxidant found in turmeric.
· 2/3 cup unsweetened coconut yogurt
· 1/3 cup unsweetened coconut milk
· 1 cup mango, frozen
· 1 (1-inch) piece fresh turmeric, peeled and thinly sliced (or 1 teaspoon ground)
· 1 (1-inch) piece fresh ginger, peeled and thinly sliced (or 1 teaspoon ground)
· 1 tsp Ceylon cinnamon
· freshly ground black pepper
· 1/2 scoop vanilla vegan keto protein powder (Vega Sport or Sun Warrior)
· 1/3 cup of grounded flax seed
· liquid Monk Fruit or Stevia to taste (optional)
1. Combine all ingredients into blender and blend until smooth.
2. This make a great smoothie bowl. Just add your favorite toppings such as coconut flakes, hemp hearts, chai seeds, grain and sugar free granola, macadamia nuts, fresh berries.