Updated: Feb 5, 2022
· 2 cups riced cauliflower
· 1 cup tahini
· ½ cup non-fortified nutritional yeast
· ½ cup Grounded Flaxseed
· 1 tsp pink salt
1. Preheat your oven to 350 F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a medium-sized pan on medium-low heat, cook the cauliflower rice until tender.
3. Let cool slightly and mix with the remaining ingredients until a uniform dough forms.
4. Divide the dough into two equal portions and roll into rounds about ¼ inch thick.
5. Bake for 15 minutes, flip carefully and return to the oven for an additional 15 minutes until the crust is golden brown.
6. Your crust is now ready to top.
7. Add a tomato or pesto base, sprinkle with vegan shredded cheese and top with sliced vegetables such as onions, peppers, tomatoes, olives, artichokes, spinach or kale.
8. Place back in the oven at 350 F for 15 minutes or until crispy and golden browned.